Saturday, June 27, 2009

A fillip by CL but i manged just fine in the end.....

The proctored mock 2 proved to be a good learning exprerience with CL introducing sectional time limits, it caught me a bit offguard but at the end i noticed that i ended up doing much better than in the proctored mock 1, the sectional time limit helped me to devote full concentration to each section, the time limits acted as the focal point around which my paper strategy revolved.
Coming to the paper, the EU section was of a good level but not overtly challenging. LRDI was easy but the time limit alloted for it was too less in my view, because the section comprised of three complete sets, i searched for some respite in the form of data sufficiency questions but alas that was not to be, though they did make their appearance in the QA section which was the most well balanced of all the three sections. The percentile predictor mailed me my score, a suitable 99 percentile, though its not the final score but pretty close to it. On 29th the detailed analysis will be put up alogwith the results( how dumb of me to include the latter part in the sentence!!). Watch this space for a complete discussion on the paper.

P.S. good as well as nasty comments are welcome, so start pasting guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment