Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally.... and some serious stuff

Finally the site got some traffic and even a vote on the poll i put up so god bless the fellow who voted, that person sure drinks tata tea(jagoore!, if u remember) and now if we could just get some comments , then that would surely be the proverbial icing on the cake.
The title for this post seems pretty random but let me explain it and if you are astute enough then you can see that the first part has been explained in the first few lines of this post , so now for the second part(the serious stuff). I am going to give the second proctored mock tomorrow, i am looking to target the QA section first, maybe devoting an hour to it, then comes the LRDI section(50 minutes) and then the EU section(40 minutes). The QA section had proved to be my bane in the first proctored mock so i will try to tame the errant beast(i can visualize all my maths teachers of yore and present grinding their teeth!!) first an then go to my most comfortable section,  LRDI and then finally come to the most simple portion(for me, that is) , the lovely EU(nice acronym "eewww"!!!), after the test finishes i visualize myself writing a post boasting of how well i gave the paper(as u can see i could do with some lessons in modesty), but on a serious note i will be discussing the result of my strategy and possibly some questions that i found intresting.
P.S. Has any of you given the mock uptil now, if yes please elaborate your strategy (while berating mine if u choose, not the option for a genlteman, i would believe!) and put up any questrion that u found intresting.

P.S. My tendency to write comments within brackets stems from my programming background.Period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment